St Brigid's Parish Community Association
The Parish Community Association (formerly the Retirement Association) aims to provide opportunities for leisure activities, friendship and contacts - for people (of any age) with free time to spend - has developed the following activities. All of them take place in St Bride's Hall [except the Walk in the Park programme]
- Young At Heart - EVERY MONDAY - 13th January to 2nd April: 10:00 am (£3 cover charge)
- Crafts Club - FIRST AND THIRD TUESDAY - 6th January to 2nd April: 10:00 am
- Community Choir - EVERY TUESDAY - 6th January to 2nd April: 7:30 pm (£2 cover charge) (NB: no practice on 17th March 2020)
- Coffee and Poems - FIRST WEDNESDAY of the month: 8 January; 5 February; 4 March; and 1 April
- Short Book Club - THIRD WEDNESDAY of the month: 15 January; 19 February; 18 March: 10:00 am
- Conversation Corner - FOURTH WEDNESDAY of the month: 22 January; 26 February and 25 March: 10:00 am
- Conversational Irish (in association with Naomh Brid GAC) - EVERY THURSDAY - 6th January to 2nd April: 10:00 am (£3 cover charge)
- Tin Whistle Orchestra (in association with Naomh Brid GAC) - EVERY THURSDAY - 6th January to 2nd April : 7:00 pm (£3 cover charge)
- Walk in the Park (in association with Naomh Brid GAC) - selected Fridays (check bulletins) - meet in MUSGRAVE PARK.
Spring Programme is available at the back of the Church - look for the yellow leaflet. Includes additional details on all activities.
The Parish Community Association would be interested in adding Calligraphy Classes to its activities.
If anyone has the skills and would be keen to get involved, please get in touch through the Parish Office.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 02890 665409